Thursday, February 26, 2009

Madison - Week 7



Madison is growing like a weed. She has her two month check up tomorrow including two shots. Ouch! The big obstacle now is trying to keep her from scratching her face with her talons that only babies have. I am constantly clipping and sanding, and she still manages to slip some scratches in. She is starting to smile and tries to talk. She is an outside baby, and we try to fit in at least one walk everyday. Dad plays his guitar for her, and I play the piano for her, lucky kid! The trick is keeping her on my lap, so all songs center around middle c. I remember growing up with Mom playing everyday, and later realized that not all kids fell asleep to live concerts, lucky me! Grandpa is coming to visit for the weekend so we will have lots more pictures to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment