Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Challenge from Gina and Granpa's Here!!!!

O.K....so Gina had a fun idea on her blog about making gifts, and I decided to participate. Here are the rules...

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. (but if you love me, you will pretend.)
2. What I create will be just for you. (and only you...no sharing)
3. It'll be done this year. 
4. You will not have a clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your toilet or laundry or (fill in the blank). I may draw or craft something. I may bake you something. Who knows? Not you. That's for sure! 

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog (or facebook/myspace page) and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.
The first 5 people to do so, and leave a comment telling me they did, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift made by me! Oh and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!
Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment