Saturday, April 4, 2009

Jamie Girl's Birthday





Our friend Jamie had her 29th (cough cough) birthday at a roller skating rink. Tony pulled out an Austin Power's costume to commemorate the special occasion. Needless to say, we were the only adult party there and I'm sure Madison was trying to figure out if she really belonged to the colorful 70's character. Sorry, but yes you do. Happy Birthday Jamie!




I think I know you.


Now this is how you enjoy a lollipop!


Charity and Jamie showing us how it's done.

2 comments:

  1. FUN! I want to have my next birthday party at a roller skating rink!!! You all are invited!!! Even that crazy one in the costume...who wears a costume to the roller skating rink anyway? Well, we ALL will at MY next birthday party....YIPPEEEE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and LOLLY-POPS for EVERYONE...WOOOO-HOOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete