Sunday, March 1, 2009

Madison's First Boat Ride



Believe it or not, we actually had a day at 90 degrees, and couldn't pass up the chance to take the boat out for a spin. Nick told me the story of his first boat ride being in a box, but he also swears that my birthday is actually my founding day, when they noticed something rustling in the leaves. If all of us didn't look so much like each other, my feelings might actually be hurt. Well, Madison wasn't in a box, but I'm sure we will figure out some sort of contraption for future rides.



2 comments:

  1. She is such a laid-back baby...most babies would be screaming having to wear that big old life jacket...but Madison is just content to knaw on it. She is so sweet! Did she love the boat? Has she tried wake boarding yet? No? What are you waiting for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, love the whole blog thing! It is sooooo cool to check out all the pics and I especially loved the videos! Okay, so I have to give props to whomever edited the wake boarding....and finished it with h***pipe....that's the way MTV lists the title of that song. I'd like to note that Jay was the star for the majority of the song...are you trying to say something? But I really really really loved the grande finale of Nick going out in graceful face-plant form! Bravo Bravo, bellisimo encore!! Thanks!! luv suzz

    ReplyDelete