Friday, March 13, 2009

California

Madison made her first trip to California which included the beach, of course. The water was very brrrr, but I had to dip my toes.

She met most of her crazy aunts and uncles, my friends Mimi and Yvette, her cousin Nicole, Tony's friends Darren and Jeremy, and spent lots of quality time with Grandma.

Pheww! Tony saw Jeremy Buck perform, who has claimed Madison as a product of his first cd. We met at Jeremy's first cd release party. Thanks Jeremy! I am enjoying the last week of my maternity leave before I go back to work.

I am sure that Madison will adjust much better than myself. She is cooing and smiling and I heard her laugh for the first time, at Daddy and his silly faces. Madison had a great first trip, unlike my nephew Jay's first Cali impression.



I performed a caffeine induced version of lord of the dance for Jay. When I finished with the flailing limbs, Jay just stared and then burst out crying. Alas, no more lord of the dance California welcome for anyone under six months.

Here's all of our California images.

No comments:

Post a Comment