Monday, March 16, 2009

The Many Faces Of Madison


We went for a walk on our favorite trail the other day. As I looked through the pictures, I realized exactly what people had been saying about Madison being a perfect blend of Tony and myself. There are times she looks so much like her dad. The redbuds are in bloom in Texas, and they are quite breathtaking, almost like we have cherry blossoms. If you look closely, there is a moth on the branch.



My Curious Relaxed Face


My Gerber Baby Face


My I'm Amused Face

The I Look Exactly Like My Dad Face

4 comments:

  1. All are cute....my favorite is the amused face...what a charmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel face! She does look like both of you...I find it amusing that you can see so much of both of you in her...usually you see one or the other. I miss her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madison wanted me to tell Aunt Marline that she can't wait to see you in May, and to tell her Aunt Gina that she misses you too..especially when she needs someone to put the zucchini on her forehead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh just wait Madison! Zucchini is just the tip of the iceberg...we are in for some crazy family fun!!!

    ReplyDelete